Showing all 5 results
If you are in need of a premium quality garden pond liner, we are proud to offer an excellent selection of pond liners and lining to meet every pond size requirement. A super tough and durable base can prolong the duration of your pond and our fish pond liners will provide you with just that – guaranteed. With such a wide variety of sizes available, we are sure to have the perfect product for any project requirement.
Pond Liner Underlay
- Heavy Duty Underlay 150g/sqm 2mtrs wide
GreenSeal Pond Liners
- Higher UV stability, temperature or age
- Greater tolerance to weather extremes
- Resists compressive loads and ground movement
- Unique ability to adapt itself to the substrate
- Does not contain any plasticisers or additives - no leaching
- Does not shrink, lose weigth or become brittle
- Animal and plant friendly
- Tear strength and tensile strength greater than Butyl
- Exceeds Butyl Rubber in over 60% of physical properties tested
- Looks and feels the same as Butyl Rubber
- Can be vulcanised in the same process as Butyl
- Lifetime guarantee
- Cheaper than Butyl Rubber
Butyl Pond Liners
Firestone Pond Liners
- Key features and benefits (The success of Firestone Pond Liner EPDM Geomembranes can be attributed to their unique combination of benefits)
- High flexibility: Firestone Pond Liner, EPDM Geomembranes remain highly flexible even at very low temperatures (down to –45 °C), enabling year round installation in a variety of climates and terrain.
- High elongation: Firestone Pond Liner, EPDM Geomembranes can elongate over 300%, which enables the membrane to stretch and conform to objects in the subgrade.
- Superior weathering resistance: Firestone Pond Liner, EPDM Geomembranes offer unmatched resistance to ultraviolet radiation and ozone.
- Quick and easy installation: Firestone Pond Liner, EPDM Geomembranes are available in large seamless panel sizes up to 15m in width and 61m in length resulting in fewer field seams and less installation time.
- Low maintenance: Firestone Pond Liner, EPDM Geomembranes require little or no regular maintenance after installation. The Geomembrane can survive normal environmental exposure for well over 30 years.
- Environmentally friendly: Firestone Pond Liner, EPDM Geomembrane is an inert material with low environmental impact during production and use. In addition, Firestone’s EPDM manufacturing facilities have received ISO 14001 certification, a testimony of the company’s commitment to environmental management.
- Firestone Pond Liners for garden pond applications