AquaForte ‘O’ Plus Vario 10000
£239.99 inc. VAT
AQUAFORTE ‘O’ PLUS VARIO
These AquaForte ‘O’ Plus Vario Pond Pumps have been specially developed for immersion in the pond under water. The ‘0’Plus Vario pump can be controlled in 22 stages via the external control unit and can be switched on or off using the start / stop button. With the external controller, you can adjust the flow (and thus also the power consumption) of 30% to 100% power.
The Aquaforte ‘O’ Plus Vario is a very energy-efficient pump with innovative electronics!
The ‘O’ Plus Vario is very quiet, it is equipped with a synchronous motor in which no copper parts are installed. Due to the wear-resistant ceramic shaft, the AquaForte ‘O’ Plus Vario are very durable.
The pump has an automatic dry-running protection. If the impeller of the pump blocks, the pump goes into the neutral position, it does not consume any energy until the blockage is lifted, thus preventing the pump from burning.
The AquaForte ‘O’ Plus Vario Pump is the perfect price-performance ratio to run streams, waterfalls, fountains, filters, etc. The pump is not self-priming and must be installed under the water level.
It is possible to transport dirt particles up to a diameter of 6 mm. If the impeller of the pump blocks, the pump goes into the neutral position, it does not consume any energy until the blockage is released, thus preventing the pump from burning.
The advantages of the AquaForte O-Plus Vario pond pump
- The AquaForte Vario pond pumps are very quiet.
- The AquaForte Vario pump is ideal for fresh and salt water.
- The AquaForte ‘O’ Plus series does not contain copper parts.
- All pumps are equipped with a wear-resistant, ceramic axle.
- The AquaForte ‘O’ Plus pond pump switches off automatically if there is no water in the rotor (dry-running protection).
- When the impeller is blocked, the pump is blocked, which means that no further current is consumed until the blocking is released again.
- Suitable for streams, waterfalls, fountains, filters, etc.
- Also suitable for dry installation (inlet must be below the water level, since not self-priming!).
- Can promote dirt particles up to 6 mm.